Skip to content
- Go to the Play Store and search for: “Kodi”
- Once it is downloaded open it and give it access.
- From the left menu choose: “TV”(4th Option). Then choose: “Enter add-on browser”
- Once you enter the add-ons look for: “PVR IPTV Simple Client” and click on it.
- Then choose install which is located in the bottom right. After it is installed click on the second option “Configure”
- After you choose configure choose the second option: “M3U Play List URL” and enter the link of your iptv services.
- For EPG on the top left choose: “EPG Settings” click the second option called: “XMLTV URL” and enter your epg link, once done click ok.
- Once you are done exit the app and open it again and choose TV and it will start downloading. This will take a while.
- You are done and can now start watching by going on: “TV” and click on: “Channels”