1. Go to the Play Store and search for: “Kodi”
2. Once it is downloaded open it and give it access.
3. From the left menu choose: “TV”(4th Option). Then choose: “Enter add-on browser”
4. Once you enter the add-ons look for: “PVR IPTV Simple Client” and click on it.
5. Then choose install which is located in the bottom right. After it is installed click on the second option “Configure”
6. After you choose configure choose the second option: “M3U Play List URL” and enter the link of your iptv services.
7. For EPG on the top left choose: “EPG Settings” click the second option called: “XMLTV URL” and enter http://epg.maltaip.com/epg/epg.xml.gz once done click ok.
8. Once you are done exit the app and open it again and choose TV and it will start downloading. This will take a while.
9. You are done and can now start watching by going on: “TV” and click on: “Channels”